Latin for the heart of life, is the American Heart Association and American Stroke Association’s (AHA/ASA) annual philanthropic giving society of like-minded individuals whose generosity is helping to change and save lives. These committed individuals help champion our mission of building healthier lives free of cardiovascular diseases and stroke. It is our goal to provide an exceptional experience to recognize and engage such distinguished support.
AS A COR VITAE SOCIETY MEMBER, YOU WILL EXPERIENCE:
• A deeper connection to the work of the AHA/ASA through exclusive insider communications
• Enhanced access to AHA/ASA leadership
• Opportunities to connect with other Cor Vitae Society members
• Recognition of your support
• Exclusive events that showcase the impact of your giving
The American Heart Association is pleased to recognize individuals who are members of the Cor Vitae Society for their annual private gifts and commitments of $5,000 or more. The Cor Vitae Society also recognizes individuals who have made lifetime gifts and commitments of $500,000 or more. The extraordinary generosity of our Cor Vitae Society members is propelling innovative research and new treatments that are helping to save countless lives.
THANK YOU to our local sponsors